"ATNS USA is constantly looking to recruit fresh and smart talent."
- JOB TYPE : Full Time
- JOB LOCATION : Duluth, GA
‣ Analyze financial information to maintain production project information in ERP for controlling finance and accounting.
‣ Manage analysis of clients’ company-wide product development and manufacturing costs to design financial planning system.
‣ Review clients’ cost efficiency and analysis reports to identify areas of improvement in budget and finance control.
‣ Examine and analyze operations costs of clients in order to maximize profitability, researching and making suggestion for the best solutions in development of financial information management programs.
‣ Plan and implement additions, deletion, and major modifications to clients’ finance/accounting system infrastructure based on financial findings.
‣ Analyze and interpret clients’ business finance and accounting strategies to meet their objectives to translate business requirements and develop logical data model.
‣ Identify various opportunities to save costs and resolve any discrepancies issues of invoice, receipts, and information related to controlling of finance and budget.
‣ Coordinate collaboration with other department in collecting clients’ financial data for analysis of operational efficiency, compliance, and profitability in financial management.
‣ Evaluate various requirements for clients’ business operations to determine method of cost calculation.
‣ Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field of study.
[How to Apply]
Mail Resume To:
ATNS USA, Inc.
3505 Koger Boulevard Suite 355, Duluth, Georgia 30096
2020 © ATNS USA. All Rights